Hey pepo! Finally i’m back!
As 2012 has ended, is it really 2013? Don’t you all think time goes so fast? Alright, this time i’ll talk about some business that was predicted in early 2012. Now, we’re gonna take a look at it and will you realize it in 2013?
Well, there the businessnewsdaily asked some small business owner what is nowadays (last year) trends and big ideas they think will be good business in 2012. They are mentioning some topics like technology, business, social media, and also digital marketing. These were several things they state,
- Gesture-recognition technology
- Local and mobile search
- Outsourcing IT functions
- Personalized business software
- Mobile learning
- Customized enterprise application stores
- Small business acquisition with bigger business
- No boundaries
- Proximity-based social networks
- Public/private partnerships
- Business rollups
- Strategic technology consulting
- Local and mobile search
- Social media for hiring
- Increased franchising
- Reputation reviews for business services
- The deals space will continue to expand
- Expense management of mobile applications
- “bolt-on” acquisitions
- Group incentivization
- Chinese companies become a force in global markets
- Understanding chatter
- More ad measurement
- Navigate the Web using voice command
- Consumer products and technologies
- Innovative workspace services
- Friction-free mobile-device management
- Disintegration of “channels.”
- loud-based documents and information resources.
- “Digital Coupon Book.”
Let’s review some of them, what is gesture-recognition technology? Well there is siri right? Ya, this is the application that more-technology than siri did. This innovative application use touch, movement, and input voice. Well, i think it can be realize by mixing the technology of X-box, siri, and smart phone already use, right?
Just like no boundaries means, the idea was about how we can do anything without going somewhere. This is really good idea that maybe already happened in Korea. In Korea, if you take the subway you will see a lot of ‘supermarket window in the waiting space, there the barcode and price will displayed. People in Korea love to ‘shop’ by using smartphone, so they just scanning the barcode and the things you like to buy is sent to your home, cool right?
Well, there’s still lots of ideas that may interested. For me, those two are the coolest one and also predict and happen in 2012. Well, is that any ideas that you think will come up for 2013 and 2014? Hope world get better soon, bye 🙂